Methods and Tools
|Technics and modelling tools fit to problems of industrial risks and environmental stakes|
|Emmanuel ARBARETIER (EADS-APSYS) and Julien Commanay (EADS-APSYS)|
Gather various private or public bodies working in Industrial and Environmental Risk area and dealing with :
- subcontract computations or use results obtained through modelling tools .
Mapping and evaluating following application type (toxics dispersion , overpressure wave or thermal flux computation,for instance ), following proposed treatment types (various model families) and also following validity domain (physical phenomena partially or totally taken into account),evaluating main modelling tools commercially or even freely available .
Settling a guide/protocol allowing to classify and hence choose the physical approaches and consequently the tools able to correctly deal with given problematics. Target tools deal with simple physical behaviour problems up to more global technoeconomics problem such as "sustainable development" or "fair trade" .
-inventory tools used in industrial risk field, being produced either by software editors, or academic designers, or eupean projects,
- describe state of the art regarding technics and scientific models for toxics dispersion and possibly overpressure wave and thermal flux computation ,
- establish criteria to classify, compare and evaluate various technics and methods applied to industrial risk modelling or associate technical or economical problem and hence the corresponding tools ,
-write a guide/protocol to allow an easy choice of adequate physical approach and consequently the tool type for a given problem (toxics dispersion,....) regarding the scenario characteristics (building presence, topography,...) .
- scientific publications,
- exchange platform and field experience on tools,
- validation case(comparisons measures/computation or comparisons between various models or model families),
- trial versions of inventoried tools ,
- trial set comparative analysis and solving method comparison et comparaison des méthodes de résolution ( physical phenomena taken into account, etc.).
To reach WG exchange spaceclick here
This space is reserved to WG members, you must identify yourself to reach it